“My” Food Allergy Support Group is proud to say that we brought the FARE Walk for Food Allergy to Columbus, Ohio! Every member of the Walk Planning Committee were members of this amazing support group.
The Walk is an amazing day for families and friends to come together for a common goal; finding a cure for life-threatening food allergies.
FARE has “reinvented” their Walk Concept this year. As of right now, Columbus is not scheduled for a 2017 walk. But, there are others in Ohio. Please visit the FARE Food Allergy Heroes Walk Page for more information on how to Register to Walk or to make a donation.
Why We Walk
- We walk to fund food allergy awareness, advocacy, education, and research programs.
- We walk to provide understanding, hope, and an opportunity for those affected by food allergies to network.
- We walk to save a life!
Food Allergy Awareness Week
- This year FAAW will be recognized May 14-20, 2017.
- “My” Food Allergy Support Group is a proud supporter of National Food Allergy Awareness Week!
- We also send letters to our Ohio Governor, each year, to proclaim Food Allergy Awareness Week in Ohio.
Teal Pumpkin Project
Raising awareness of food allergies and promoting inclusion of all trick-or-treaters throughout the Halloween season.
Form more information visit Teal Pumpkin Project.